Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Personal Data and Background

Nurul Farihin Binti Mohd Radzi

PERSONAL DATA

Date of birth : 28th January 1990
Gender : Female
Place of birth : Alor Star, Kedah
Marital status : Single
Age : 20 years old
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Malaysian
Race : Malay
Hobby & Interest :Not specific; I do whatever I want to do

CAREER OBJECTIVE

To be a great teacher and to give 75 per cent of my life and endeavours in the service of my country, my God and my students and keep 25 per cent for myself and my family to do what i like with. I am determined to become an inspire teacher in the  world.I am a kind of people who:

1. Love challenges and keen interest on new things.
2.Very ambitious, optimistic, hardworking and determine on what I want.
3.Have a good  communication skills.
4. Can be leader and being a led.
5.Is  self motivated.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Institute: Perlis Matriculation College
Course: Life Science
Achievement: PNGK 3.34

Institute: Sekolah Menengah Sains Pokok Sena
Stream: Science
Achievement: SPM 8A 2B

Institute: Sekolah Kebangsaan Dato syed Ahmad
Stream: Science
Achievement: PMR 8A

INVOLVEMENT IN C0-CURICULUM ACTIVITIES

1.      Exco of “Biro Perhubungan Awam dan Antarabangsa, Persatuan Mahasiswa Sains UPSI, 2010/2011”
2.      Leader for “Program Mentor-Mentee Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis 2008/2009”
3.      Third place in Netball Competition of “ Karnival Sukan Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis, 2008/2009”
4.      Treasurer for Board of School’s Prefect, SM Sains Pokok Sena,2007
5.      Vice Precident for “Kelab Anti Jenayah, SM Sains Poko Sena,2007”
6.      Secretary for “Persatuan Sejarah, SM Sains Pokok Sena, 2007”
7.      Secretariat for “Hari Kecemerlangan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (HKSBP), Zon Utara, 2007”
8.      Secreatariat for “Hari Kokurikulum SM Sains Pokok Sena, 2006”
9.      Representative for Kedah State in Wilderness Adventure Program, Langkawi, 2004
10. Representative for Daerah Padang Terap in “Pertandingan Pendidikan Lalulintas Shell, 2004



No comments:

Post a Comment