Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MYSELF

Me

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia...My name is Nurul Farihin Binti Mohd Radzi.I'm living in a world full of chaos, where i have to prepare myself to become a good servant of Allah. forgive me if I'm wrong, remind me if I make a mistake. For that would be better than letting me go astray. I'm currently preparing myself to become a good teacher and  for that I wish I could see the sun rising and shinning for a little more longer. I'm looking for a life without any regrets, before He takes me back.I was born on 28th January 1990.I'm from Kedah but now I'm staying in Kelantan.I'm now studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris in Biology Education.


My Family and I
I come from a family of seven. I have 5 siblings and I'm the eldest.Both of my parents are police and I'm really proud of them.I got my early education in Sekolah Kebangsaan Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra. Then I continued my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Syed Ahmad, and I also got a chance to study in a boarding school; Sekolah Menengah Sains Pokok Sena. After I had finished my secondary school, I continued my study at Perlis Matriculation College before being one of the family of UPSI.
Biology Education's Students

1 comment: