Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Teaching Philosophy

Full of  Hope
My teaching philosophy is based in my objective  to effectively teach all my future students and inspire in them a love of learning. I want them to understand that learning should take place not only in classroom as well as only at the school, but learning must be practices throughout their everyday lives wherever they are. I strive to help them become life-long learners and to seize their own chances to gain knowledge.
As a future educator, I learn that each student has their own uniqueness in different ways.Therefore, I will prepare myself  so that I will able to reach all of them in different ways to ensure that my goal; to meet the needs of my students is accomplish.

The Future Leader
From now and on, I will keep improving my own teaching skills as well as to keep myself educated and constantly reading and learning about new ways that can help me to meet the needs of my future students even more effectively.
My philosophy will continue to guide me throughout this noble profession.



No comments:

Post a Comment